Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Denton's tour of the Jenkins House...

Alright friends....We finally took pictures and posted them right here for you to see our little house in Asheville, North Carolina. Denton hopes you enjoy our home.
She did pretty well but as you can see, she has not mastered the "Stay" command.
Not bad for a puppy. Here we go...
Welcome to Freedom Lane; Asheville, NC!

We live at #7...

Here's our front porch. This is a very southern feature. We
only have four neighbors on our street and usually hang out
on our front porches...

Mom's attempt to garden. Her herbs are actually surviving...

Come on in!

Here's the living room. There's usually an area rug, but
I sometimes have accidents. Hey, I'm only 5 months old!

This is where we sit at night and I get to chew my bone!

Here's the back yard. I can't wait for the grass to start
growing that daddy just planted...

More living room...

Here's where mommy makes daddy dinner...

...and here's where they eat it.

Here's mommy and daddy's room...

...and their bathroom.

This is where mommy teaches oboe lessons. Sometimes
it sounds like a duck, but not when mommy plays it...

Guest bedroom

Guest Bathroom



Whew, I'm tired. Thanks for coming to see the house!
I'm still up for a walk...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the home tour! It is lovely...and Denton is precious! I feel like I can picture you better when we are chatting on the phone! I LOVE THE FRONT PORCH!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the home tour! It is lovely...and Denton is precious! I feel like I can picture you better when we are chatting on the phone! I LOVE THE FRONT PORCH!

Anonymous said...

What a great house - I love your wood floors!

Anonymous said...

Great tour! We see you haven't moved the dangerous clock yet... :-) - Dave and Gloria