Monday, October 16, 2006

Making Haunted Houses....YOU VOTE!

This past weekend, Blair and I traveled to his parent's home in Greensboro. Lee Anne (sister) and Brad (the boyfriend) met us there. We spent the weekend at the GGCC (Greater Greensboro Chrystler Classic) golf tounament. We also celebrated my big birthday #28, can't believe it. 30 is approaching quickly. We had one night of making haunted houses which turned into a competition. We obviously couldn't decide on a winner since we're all so competitive. This is where we need YOUR help. I have posted below, in random order, the three houses made by us over the weekend. We need you to vote so that we can pick an official winner. Send your vote to me. I will announce the winner by next week......

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the "everyone put your hands in your pockets" look.....nice and casual :)