Monday, June 09, 2008

Ballet classes are for little girls...

This past semester, I thought it would be a good idea to start taking ballet class again. I danced for almost twelve years until I had to choose between dance and music (there's only so much a girl can do!). I absolutely LOVED ballet when I was little. My mom and dad took me to see the Nutcracker every year. I guess you could say that signing up for this class really showed me that 30 is just around the corner. I had a great teacher, Lyle, who seemed to have the ability to make me think I wasn't that bad. I know the truth, even Lyle can't hide that. Those days are long gone. Check out the old pictures in my "glory days." I still have the same legs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally take ballet with you if you wanted to!!

Wiesner said...

Cara and Blair!

We are so excited you guys are posting again. We missed seeing what was going on with you guys!!! And Cara, that is ok. My legs look the same as they did when I was little.....(kat)