Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Saw the little peanut today...

Ok, so I won't be one of those people who blog all about every step of pregnancy, but my doctor's appointment today was really amazing. My doctor offered to do an ultrasound (even though it wasn't scheduled) since I was there so early this morning. I got to see the little person forming complete with a head, eye sockets, arms and legs. While she was showing me all the different parts, the little person was doing summersalts and jumping jacks. It was amazing to see this little person moving around and watching it's heart beat. Can't wait to find out what it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am your lone commenter on your blog.... did you get a picture? If so, post please...Auntie Jen in TX wants to see the peanut! Let's nickname the baby, Planters for now! I am mailing you something today or next week! Pray for us...we are starting a Genesis study at our house on Sunday nights! Tried to call yesterday but missed you :(

Perkins said...

How cool! I know that must have been really neat to watch. Did they give you some pictures? Bring them Sunday if they did, I want to see them!